MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas

Love your games, I get excited every time I see you releasing a new one, I just wish I could see a finished game from you.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

This game is very well put together. The gameplay is immersive, and the artwork is phenomenal. The music is fitting, and the storyline is compelling. Great work all around.

Stinger Zed Stinger Zed

I had a lot of fun with this. You did a great job here. The level design was very creative, and the controls were fun.

Escape From Nightmare Escape From Nightmare

I had a dream just like this the other day, so I really enjoy the idea here, but the controls are a bit stiff. A bit more fine tuning and I think you could take this game really far.

Heart Breaker Heart Breaker

Kind of pointless. Good physics on the cannon I guess. I tried to hit the no but apparently this game just doesn't take no for an answer.

Fodder Fodder

I've never played anything like this before, and I thoroughly enjoy it. It certainly makes you think hard about your next move. Good work.

Arzea Arzea

I couldn't figure out where to go after I got the double jump orb. Also, when I died, all of the sliding blocks changed color. I'm sure it's intentional, but I don't get it's meaning. The game was good and the music was very fitting.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

This was funny, and definitely an accurate description of a post-SOPA internet. It was quite difficult to play without seeing most of the graphics, but that just amplifies the message. Great job.

Consuela Soundboard Consuela Soundboard

This is a good soundboard, but the volume on some of the phrases is inconsistent. If the volume didn't shoot up and down this would be great.

Heavy Pawnage Heavy Pawnage

I love this game the graphics are good, the music is good, the sounds are good, the gameplay is great. A winner is you!