Well, I'm pretty well done porting from AS2 to AS3. The good news is that it didn't take near as long as I expected it to. The bad news is I didn't get much else accomplished, and there's a few systems I've decided to completely redesign, like the way the AI behave and the back-end way they actually function. I'm doing this to allow for more open-functionality later on, as well as simplifying the process for adding in new content in the future.
What all this means is that there will be a long lull before the next version of Perversion's Rise is made available. I wanted to release something sooner but I don't want to rush it.
See you all in a couple of weeks probably.