View Profile Backwave

3 w/ Responses

I've got a name.

Electric Toadstool. IDK where it came from, it just felt right. Lol.

Bomshell responds:

Electric Toadstool it is!

Very slow

I mostly just wrote this review to lol at the person below me that said it was calming and good for a "restful nights rest"(whatever that is) and still only gave it a 6.

Pretty good

It's not my style, but its still a very good song. I like that you added vocals, a lot of the songs I hear on here don't have any vocals. 10 stars for you, sir.

Well, I wouldn't download it.

It's kind of catchy, but way too high pitched for my liking. Still, i could see this being popular. Good job all the same.

I actually rather enjoyed this.

Like i said above, I thought it was good. I'm not a musician, so I can't give you any tips, but if I could, it'd be keep up the good work.

tigger888 responds:

Thanks!

I laughed

Perhaps actual instruments instead of "duun duuns". I'm not giving you a 0 simply because i laughed.

Amazing. Good job.

It got me excited. Not sure what I'm excited for though.

I loved it.

I think this song could calm a rampant bull, man. Good job.

XTREEMMAK responds:

For some reason, you just made me think of cereal, Cool Bull Sugar Puffs with a bull on the front with shades...I da know lmao.

In any case, wonderful comment, greatly appreciate you listening :D

I like to draw, code, and occasionally I'm not too lazy to animate. I delete most of what I create, but every once in a while something slips through the cracks. This is where you'll find most of it.

n/a, Male