Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

That was pretty funny, I lol'd pretty hard at the end. Good work.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

It's pretty true, when I play it, I always just choose the chicks. Good call sir.

A shoddy stop animation A shoddy stop animation

I actually laughed pretty hard at this. I think all it was missing was a completely random out of place object just suddenly appearing in one frame, and then disappearing again.

PixelsGame responds:

Well I was going to add a UFO but I didn't have enough red skittles for the laser beam.

MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas

Love your games, I get excited every time I see you releasing a new one, I just wish I could see a finished game from you.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

This game is very well put together. The gameplay is immersive, and the artwork is phenomenal. The music is fitting, and the storyline is compelling. Great work all around.

Stinger Zed Stinger Zed

I had a lot of fun with this. You did a great job here. The level design was very creative, and the controls were fun.

Electric Toadstool Electric Toadstool

I've got a name.

Electric Toadstool. IDK where it came from, it just felt right. Lol.

Bomshell responds:

Electric Toadstool it is!

All Done All Done

Very slow

I mostly just wrote this review to lol at the person below me that said it was calming and good for a "restful nights rest"(whatever that is) and still only gave it a 6.

All my Memories All my Memories

Pretty good

It's not my style, but its still a very good song. I like that you added vocals, a lot of the songs I hear on here don't have any vocals. 10 stars for you, sir.

Arkham Kity Arkham Kity

I check the art section every day just to see your art. Sometimes it's very strange stuff, but it always dares one to dream, and I love your boldness. This one was funny, didn't see it coming lol.

Smoked Smoked

Absolutely hillarious.

Interview Interview

Rule 34 Microphones. I lol'd hard.